Trust Top Up
The Trust is keen to fund schemes that local people are keen on.
Trust Top Up is our pledge to double any public donation made via The Good Exchange to any projects that match our charitable criteria, up to £5,000 per project and up to £10,000 per organisation per annum.
Our total funding under the scheme to date is over £940,000.
Trust Top Up will be applied to any donation that is eligible for Gift Aid according to HMRC eligibility criteria.
We do not Trust Top Up:
- Donations made in return for goods, services and personal benefits
- Applications for Clothing, Uniform, Sports Kit for local sports team, clubs, brownies, scouts, musical groupsc
- Applications for sports or member organised tours, unless specifically for hardship cases
- Applications for coach outings and trips with or without entrance tickets
- Applications for equipment only being used for one person that may be a personal benefit
- Projects where donations are likely to be made from individuals and connected persons who are likely to derive a personal benefit